alone but happy

alone but happy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"turn off the lights"




It’s a funny kind of story, when I went to manila, hooking up with him was not planned but imp prepared though, coz in fact he’s not my type of guy and I didn’t like him. We haven’t spoken for a long time (can’t even remember the last time we’re together) I can’t believe that we’ve dated that day! Geeez he’s kind,yes but really I don’t like him, I just used him to carry all my things I shopped at divi.
Im hungry! And I can sense that he will ask me to make out.. and im right… but that was late when we decided to do that… hahahaha really funny, this was the first time I got to make out with a guy that is so noisy (for God sake) I don’t know how to react in that moment!hahahahaha (big laugh) and so my rude attitude pops out.. I grab the controller and turned off the lights!!!!!!!! Dilemma! (dilim ah) seriously it has no source of light at all….. then he noticed and asks why?! He told that he thought imp gonna surprise him and make a wild move on him…that was creepy! Your definitely wrong dude!
I turned it off simply because I don’t want to see or really  cant figure it out if he’s on top of me or even making love on me! Foolish me!hahahaha it’s just that when nature calls…
It was a quickie day for us. Like hello! My tito would kill me.. he’s about to pick me up that time when we were together! Oh God thank you.. im saved at the nick of time! That was really horrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment