alone but happy

alone but happy

Thursday, July 26, 2012

“A” for awaited (sin city)



A’s For :
Accidentally planned
 Awkwardness (indeed)
Approachable kind guy
 Adultery? Lols
Agry bird that catches my attention! *grin
Applause for his gentlemanly side
Against the clock
Aaaahhh eeehhhh beat that!


We’ve accidentally talked about this one, it’s just happen that he asked if know C*****, (if only he’ll know that im also using that account) for sure he’ll kill me to death!haha
Then it started our conversation that lasts into lust! Lols! I mean it end up to a naughty convie… anyway we’re just open to each other! No malicious feelings involved! Wew!
And my vacay got nearer and so our promise to make out! Geeezzz really awkward! I don’t know if he’ll be serious about it coz he didn’t communicate with me here at cabsy, I thought he’s not that brave enough, and broke his promise, but im so gaga that I didn’t notice he sent me a message and asked about if im here and if we really gonna do that! So I said yes if he wanted to.. :P we set that up but too much alibis I heard from him; he’s busy, and so im not? Is that what he thought? so maybe we’ll just call it all off. But then he budded at the wrong time!
Demn! I have some commitment that day and all I thought was we’re going out the next day! Aarrgh! Im not prepared! Rushing is challenging anyway! hahahahahaha
Then the lights are dimmed! Ahihihihi a lot of good and funny conversation and stories shared and im loving it! Im right! Whenever im with him, no dull moment, teasing each other is all I misses from our good old days! Yay! *kilig factor?!hehe
“Small but big” as my Indian friend quoted this one! I can say that it is.. hahaha first time that I didn’t bother to say “ouch”! thumbs up!  He just wanna take it nice and slow! –usher ikaw ba yan?hehe
Kill me if im lying! lols
The sad part is,,,, were “bitin” darn that lot of text messages and phone calls from the said commitment to others… they’re really interrupting my moment! Hahaha its my dream!lols!
As we part ways, good thing that he still asking if im ok or what! Still have that manly side that it doesn’t end up there! Friendship goes along…and yet here I go again, happy but a lot of question in mind,
Where do I go from here?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment