alone but happy

alone but happy

Friday, July 20, 2012

Once a HOOKER, always a HOOKER!




Watta spice of life it is… we got hooked, we got drunk, we play, we kiss, we make out but all went to nothing. Does he really care or what? Who am I for him since before? All this time there are lot of Q’s hanging on my head! Fed up on one sided love story! I can’t explain why imp hooked with this kind of darn thing! Wasn’t really my attitude or my vision in life! Cause honestly im a hopeless romantic girl wishing a fairy tale ending not as liberated as Im into now! Yes im open minded of whatever it may happen in reality, but I regret doing that now (keep it a secret)

Imp not really attracted to him, he’s not a good looking as you may think, but it makes sense why I want him, its because he has dreams and plans and I thought my future will be secured for both of us –a wise guy! And a wise girl am I to use my brains keeping it on top of my heart. But hey! Before I ought to see ourselves together, it has gone already! (Sad part)

The story of us ended already before it was started.  Indeed at the back of my mind right before Ive met him I know he’ll not be serious with me, and my instinct was right! (f*ck that “paasa boys” and “asalizing girl- me) I swallowed my pride! Demn! At some point it’s my fault, I know!

To start the story of my hilarious mistake! Pls don’t get me wrong, I know im hard headed and maybe you may think that im crazy and promiscuous! Don’t be,J

Im here to enjoy my vacay, but before that, that beast flirted on me on fb and when I was at boracay he used to send me messages trying to get back our closeness, I smell a revenge that’s why I flirted on him in return, he asks again if im available to meet him up after my trip, so I said yes, and t’was freaky! He asks me out @ 3am right after I arrived from manila, crap! Im so tired dude, and wth would be my alibi to mom, (a despedida of my friend at 3am?hahaha I hope mom would not be curious for that matters)
He picked me up at 3am and unfortunately my mom insisted to go with me and meet my friends… (my nerves are cracked) good thing I was able to stop my mom from asking who’s gonna pick me up!
Then we meet up, still the same, were not that intimate in public, and guess what he really looks like a beast now!LOLS. as usual we went to a place and did the same thing again! Dirty me!

Trending topic with my friends now is that I spent 2hours ONLY with that beast! So shameless am I, telling that awful story to my barkada. Hahaha  Oh come on… who would be happy for that, yeah I didn’t enjoy that! That’s so weird! I think hes not the guy ive known before.. t’was completely different!
Alright enough for that freaky thing, but you know what makes me really pissed off that time? Its when he asks me to buy him a cup of coffee! (ofw nmn dw kc aq kaya aq dapat manlibre) WTF KAPAL!


No comments:

Post a Comment