alone but happy

alone but happy

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

ASSHOLE-y shit!



It makes me wanna hate to fall asleep because of dreaming.
Daydreams are better than of nightmares that make me BITTER!

Is it really necessary to actually see you on my dreams? (over and over again) there’s a saying that if someone tend to appear on your dreams, meaning “that” someone is always thinking of you or the contradiction of that is your now ready to let them go.. what’s the sense? Still cant figure it until now!hehe I thought I may be the one who always thinking of him that’s why he always appeared on my dreams! 
(and that was creepy).
You’re making me sick, for whatever reason for that, I don’t know! After all we’re nothing but nothing! 
(sad face)
Yes I admit some regression and jealousy, but hoping for their happiness, they should be doing that for me in return!hehe see I didn’t bother to confront them! (Biatch)

But how will I beg a “karma” for both of them, if God knows im the only one who hoped and assumed that 

we have something goin’ on?! So hard to expect! The worst is ive already lost him!
Woah sometimes I wanna jump into a creek, take a deep breath and cry out loud at the dessert or to simply scream to the wind saying: oh geeezzz why I felt like this?! We were nothing?! I just do hope and wished that if every time im gonna think of him he’ll be choked to death to remind him of me! LOLs

No comments:

Post a Comment