alone but happy

alone but happy

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Finally giving up? I should!


I confront him, what’s the real score between us and the both of them. Unfortunately I failed to know the truth; an honest answer is all I want.
Until then I discovered that he’s getting married and all that white lies that he’s talking about is that he’s still single and yet no gf! WTF?!
Why he kept on saying that he want us to be together and don’t leave him??! ERRRRR… why he’s doing this? What he really want? That entire “paasa” thing what else does he wants me to do or think? DARN!
It’s really irritating every time he’ll send me a message; I sense no seriousness, love and care at all! Anyway from the start I know he’s not capable getting serious with me though! Crap! And yet the last conversation we’ve had he told me that is he just part of my enjoyment? At the back of my mind is he crazy? What’s on his mind to say that? Ugh! If only I could throw your words back to you and by saying try to eat that oh pls! I should’ve cursed you! Biatch*
Up to the last time before he’ll tie the knot, he still giving shits of promises on me. Pissed!
Go on girl, he’s not worth it! Giving my time on him makes me realize that time is gold and I shouldn’t waste that to anyone who doesn’t deserve anything! That BEAST makes my bangs got worse! The bangs that made my friends get banged!
“Someone like you” by adele I so love to hate you now… coz every time you’re on my playlist, I’m kinda weary and freaky! Ohhhhh time flies so as my anger…
Now I’m facing reality alone and hoping that someone will rekindle the fire of my coldness! CHOS!


No comments:

Post a Comment