alone but happy

alone but happy

Friday, February 10, 2012

SLUMBER PARTY of BEBE's

after my getto with 2kmol the night came so foggy and moist... we have to prepare food for our sleepover and my early bday party and despedida @ ethel's crib (march5,2011)... i can't help it that for sure ill be missin' my good old friends way back highschool days.. indeed, they shaped my life and became a part of it as my journey goes along..

as part of our sleepover we tend to buy facial mask and unfortunately nothing is available at the market.. we just only bought a good pair of sleeping wear.. but we called it an "ob charity suit" hahahahaa



                                 COLLADO....FRANCISCO....FAJARDO....FAJARDO




yes it is donut's! who cares! thanks for these awesome treat for my day bebe's
really lurve it... specially the candles that i blown!





CHOW TIME + KAMPAY = one hell of a chatter box! ang iingay, kukulet, gugulo pag my amats na



i dont want to end this night that is full of kalokohan.....
ill miss you guys.. thanks for your neverending love, patience and support all this time that we were together, through thick and thin, we haven't got to see each other everyday but i know all the times that i need you all you'll be there as soon as you'll reach me... ILY gurls


No comments:

Post a Comment