alone but happy

alone but happy

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Flight Out

ohhhh its my first time to leave the country and can you imagine its also my first time to ride on plane!hahahah funny it is.. and it's kinda awkward because yes im leaving but its just at SAUDI.. kingdom of saudi arabia make way coz CHET will paint the town red! grrrrr...

mixed emotions! speechless,teary eyes, weary heart.. ugh! its a conservative and strict place. do you think i can manage to live there for about 2yrs? without a friend or any one i known for?! very big dilemma! yes im strong.. funny that i didnt cry nor no tears fell on my cheeks... i cant explain,,maybe its not a way my family is... we are very open that one day we will all leave mom n dad... not to mention that my mom got very emotional when they brought me to the airport.. what's behind that mom? maybe you thought that if ill leave oh your headache against me will lessen up..lols.. i know all my family are concerned about me.. despite of all the news spread on air that there are wars on the place im up to.. they still trust me that i can go without them....so blessed and happy!

here we go... oh God.. of all the date... why it was dropped on my birthday?

here now at the airport...
it's against the light yo.. so dont blame the cam!hahahaha
I've met new friends and colleagues, we are 13peeps... they are all nice! thank God!

and then on my seat... whew! it was kinda narrow huh? i cant put my bag in place! or maybe my bag is just too big!hahahaha

and the FA approaches us! we're leaving in a few minutes and im nervous that i would spit out same like when i was a child! euw!

and the most unforgettable thing is... when the FA ask about what meal we like..
FA: mam, chicken or lasagna?
US: lasagna ( with excitement) then kabooooommmm... it was not lasagna that we all expected! argh dammit that lasagna thing! it was just full of potatos and others! hate it!


then we arrived @ Riyadh airport..yes its still my birthday here! yipeee...
very cold ambience...i admit my weakness to cold places.. brrrrrr....
almost 6hrs we are here waiting for our next flight to Jizan..

TOUCHDOWN JIZAN...
(ai eto nb un?) first question i have in my mind.. and the driver picked up us... ohhh the van was awfully smelly! eto na... saudi n nga ito!hahahahaah

i was surprised that it was just a polyclinic and we thought that they would bring us to a hospital setting! oh well at some point here i wanted to quit! this is not what i want... but im here though.. i can do this...

the nurses are good.. as usual Filipinos are known to be hospitable.. but the accommodation is not as i expected! it looks like "andrea's dormitory" only! (hindi din ako nalayo sa pinas) hahahaha

and im hungry.. time to fill my growling belly... CHOW!

to be continued........................

No comments:

Post a Comment