alone but happy

alone but happy

Friday, February 10, 2012

my 24th: bon voyage!

i dont know if its going to be a memorable one... an exchange of sadness and happiness is felt... yes im leaving.. im leaving on my birthday! arrrghhh in so many dates why it is to be on april first? can i just have a lil moment with my fam to cherish before i leave? thanks to my fam that they early prepare and celebrate my special day.... they know what my heart will melt for... a CAKE! and i love it! i dont want to cry because im leaving them.. its just that i want them to be more relax and happy that ill be going to take the risk alone and away from them.. being dependent, i think!hehehe




and at the day of my departure.. before the sun rises up, my leeks family surprise me outside.. they prepare a small table in front of our gate then they sing a happy birthday song... my eyes are full of tears that i dont want that tears to drop! then we eat together at that very minute before we'll leave to manila... im very happy for that.. i can see that they are very supportive of me at any point of my life.. i just so love the people around me!


BON VOYAGE! have a safe trip to myself!hahahahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment