alone but happy

alone but happy

Friday, August 12, 2011

ESKAPO

when the cold, breezy place of BAGUIO turns out to be my escape mode from a busy, hot, polluted, stressful life @ ***...


watta breath of fresh air here in baguio... im almost fed up! boiling point up to the highest level....
im so sick of those people who treated me like a dumb ass.. i've already gave my best... maybe they are not into me.... oh well i have lots of friends and family anyway... they know me as much as i know myself...
really, im so mad.... i dont know if to myself or mine... yes i can't deny the fact that sometimes its my fault.... sometimes my common sense isnte working! damn! but im willing to learn... mark it!
haaayyy i cant explain my sadness i felt during the times when i was there... freakin HELL!



it was november.... when i was so irritated with my life there... i was on pm duty that time.. with my staff at other ward. and where the hell are my supposed to be co duties that time? oh well they are at the party... our unit meeting and i am there having my toxic duty? WTF!

then i've decided to go somewhere far... i've texted my lil sistah to come with me.. anyway that is my promise to her that ill be sending her out on baguio.... yes... BAGUIO it is... despite of my duty, and still i have no money... but i really want to... so super tipid kami.. we packed adobo with rice for our lunch some biscuits and drinks to fill our hunger!hehe

we enjoyed our overnight stay there.... the climate, the people, the food, the place and especially my bonding moment with my sis...

 what a 2days relief... but then after that so much problems awaits me....


No comments:

Post a Comment